Stone formation in organs like a kidney is now a common problem faced by many of the people worldwide. Though surgery is the ultimate solution where the cleaning of these stone particles is done, now also there are many of the other remedies that are being used by many patients. But to get it treated it is also important to know about the history or about how has it happened.
Stones formed in the kidney due to mineral and organic substances are called kidney stones. When blocked in the uterus can cause a major problem. The stones are of various sizes. There are so many easy and natural remedies which can be used to remove stones from the kidney.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
There can be multiple reasons of getting kidney stones. But one of the very common causes these days is improper diet and also not drinking water properly. Drinking lesser amount of water adds on to a higher amount of acid in the body that causes formation, stones in different organs such as the kidneys.
- Extreme pain on one side of the abdomen,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Blood or pus during urinating,
- Sensation of burning while urinating,
- Reduced amount of urination at every interval with urge of urination,
- Infection along with chills and fever.
After noticing such symptoms, it is important to go for a few tests to diagnose the problem. Urine test, CT scan, or ultrasounds can be done to diagnose the case and also to check the size and other factors of the kidney stones.
Remedies of Kidney Stones
Apart from surgery and medicines, there are many easy remedies that a person can start to treat kidney stones.
- Drink Loads of Water- One of the most beneficial and effective remedies for kidney stones is to drink lots of water and juices. Liquid intakes help in keeping kidney stones under control.
- Watermelon- Watermelon is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones. It is one of the fruits which has higher water concentration. It is rich in potassium salts.
- Vitamin A rich foods- Consuming food rich in Vitamin A prevents the formation of stones in the kidney and strengthens the urinary system.
- Coconut Water- Coconut water is also one of the best remedies which help in breaking stones so; it could pass easily through urine.
- Celery- Consuming Celery helps in preventing stone formation.
- Basil leaves- Basil leaves are also effective to remove kidney stones.
- Orange Juice- Consuming a glass of orange juice will prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid some veggies- Avoid foods like tomato, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, and radish.
- Avoid Drinks- It is advised to avoid carbonated beverages and alcohol.
- Practice Yoga- There are various Yoga positions which are suggested in kidney stones problem such as uttanpadasana, halasana, dhanurasana and bhujangasana are very useful to keep the kidneys active.
- Olive Oil And Lemon Juice- One tablespoon mixture of olive oil and lemon juice followed by a glass of water is a useful remedy which is helpful to pass the stone through the kidney.
- Grapes- Grapes are rich in potassium and are helpful and make kidney strong.
- Avoid Oily Food- Avoid oily food and meat. It can complicate the problem.
Kidney stones are quite common these days and also the treatment is also common. But of course, it is always a great way to treat the problem with home remedies to avoid side effects.